lundi 9 février 2015

[Q] Battery life comparable to iPhone 6 Plus? topic






I have the 6 Plus and am considering getting the OPO. Battery life is a HUGE deal to me. I want to give a reference so you guys can make a judgment about expectations:

I always use autobrightness, always have consistently decent LTE connectivity, and I'm not connected to wifi at work (8hrs/day mon-fri). I browse FB and Chrome intermittently during work, and for an hour beore and an hour after work during my ride I also use Youtube and Google Music. This trip will usually drain 10-12% battery. On weekends, I use the phone even more. A typical day may include a game or two of Vainglory, a 6-player online graphically demanding 3D game that consistently drains 10% per 40min match over LTE.

This is the only phone that I've never been able to drain the battery in a day no matter what I do; I've never even ended a day below 25%. Of course, iOS doesn't measure screen on time, but I would guesstimate that if I ever did manage to drain the battery completely, it would die after at least 7 hours of screen on time.

So I'm wondering, is your TYPICAL screen on time similar, in a scenario with the stock ROM, autobrightness enabled, and using a range of apps but primarily using facebook and chrome and not much gaming? Is it reasonable to expect 7 hours? Like I said, the 6 Plus is the only phone that I've never, NEVER, not even once managed to drain the battery in a single day—are you guys able to drain the OPO battery in a day without a lot of gaming?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire