lundi 9 février 2015

[HELP] Sensor problem topic






I've been playing some racing games and whenever the tilting option is selected, the car steers hard left (landscape mode). Then I also tried temple run and it goes to the right a little bit. Seems like my sensor is badly calibrated but my problem is, there is no calibration settings (currently using Carbon rom 4.4.4). I've already tried those calibration appa but nothing is working. Perhaps maybe anyone can help me, I was thinking if maybe someone can upload the calibration settings config file from GB rom and then maybe I can run it on my phone through terminal emulator? Or maybe you can give me some ideas, Ive been triyng to fix this for weeks already and read topics and threads anywhere but haven't found any solution yet. .

Sent from my GT-I8150 using XDA Free mobile app






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire