lundi 9 février 2015

[Q] Galaxy S3 - T999L Bootloader and Baeband Help topic






I may have just figured out my problem with signal but I want to run it by you masterminds first... Looking in the cyanide about phone exta info I see I am using bootloader T999LUVAMB7 and I flashed the NC1 modem a few days ago and ever since had poor reception... I'm thinking its cuz the bootloader doesn't match the modem... now there is OFW AMB7 , BMK4, BNC1, and BNF4 all in order of release date NF4 being the latest aug 2014. now since my bootloader is the oldest version and my modem is the 3rd update of 4 possible... should I Flash the complete BNF4 OFW and MODEM to update my bootloader and baseband modem to the latest and then flash Custom recovery / root / flash Cyanide L 5.0 (kernals gapps all that) ??? and if so should I backup or store anything on the way so that I can revert back if needed?? what would be the smartest play here? I don't want to brick my phone. I had originally upgraded to Kitkat 4.4.4 and cyanogenmod then went to cyanide lolipop ver 5.0.2 I dunno if this makes any difference or if all that matters is my current bootloader and basebands.. but I know the secure bootloader worries me so I don't know what to do exactly. I am fairly new to this still...

Thanks guys!!!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire