lundi 9 février 2015

[Q] HTC One Is Completely Dead topic






This is the first time I have ever posted to the fourm so please don't tear me apart.
Anyways I have a HTC one that I bought refurbished back in September and it has been great until tonight. I had it plugged in charging, watching a YouTube video when static went through my headphones and the screen got really fuzzy and then the phone shut down, but left the notification light on and the capacitive illuminated. I held down some combination of buttons and managed to get it turned off. It will now not show any signs of life, the notification light dosen't turn on when I plug it in to the charger. I have tried different chargers and holding down every combination of buttons I can think of and it still wont boot.

Any help would be really appreciated!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire