lundi 9 février 2015

cant install custom roms at all topic






Hi,


I never had this problem with other devices.

I have rooted my xperia z1c and installed custom recovery following the tutorial on xda. I was able to install xposed on kitkat and playing around with all sorts of rooted goodies ...


After that I tried no 3 times ! 3 different 5.0 custom roms. I followed the steps including wiping etc. Everytime I am ending up on a black screen with doing a reset through sonys software with the original unrooted rom.

I think I managed it one time to install a custom 4.4.4 rom without a problem. MAybe it has something to do with lollipop. Do I have to install a certain custom rom before installing a lollipop rom ? After flashing the rom I flashed the recovery fix btw. But I wasnt able to enter recovery mod ( black screen ) The phone seemed to work fine ( sony software deteced the phone instantly )


Any ideas?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire