lundi 9 février 2015

[Q] Unknown Network topic






Hello,

I rooted and installed a custom rom on my Galaxy S3 last week. It is the sprint version and I had liquid smooth running fine. I went on a work trip out to Missoula and noticed that it was in Roaming mode. It said that there was a data roaming guard in effect so I turned it off. At that point, I lost all cell signal.

I completed the day of the work trip and returned to my home area. I still have no cell service.

The Status page lists the following:

Network: Searching for Service
Signal Strength: -120 dBm 99asu
Mobvile network type: Unknown
Service State: Out of service
Roaming: Not roaming
Username: myusername@sprintpsc.com
Mobile Network State: disconnected
My Phone Number: unknown
MIN: Unknown
PRL Version: 1
MEID, IMEI, ICCID, and IP address all list a bunch of numbers
the IMEI is the correct one for my device.

So far I have tried flashing different roms and doing a factory reset. I have also flashed back to my nandroid backup. This has not worked. I then downloaded a full software reset for the phone and flashed that via ODIN. That still does not work. And the phone is now unrooted.

Any suggestions?

Sprint Galaxy S3
4.4.2 Basband L710VPUDND8






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire