lundi 9 février 2015

[Q] SM-G900F - IMEl null/null topic






Hello friends,

*

i hope it´s okay to start a new thread for my problem. Its a little bit more than only the IMEI Issue. Because of that i think a new thread is helpful to keep it clear.

*

A friend of mine brought me a phone he buyed at ebay. It is in very bad condition.

*

Hardware:

- The Display was changed - noob work in my eyes.

- Device was fully opened

*

Software:

- Android 5.0 was installed

- Reboot every 30sec to 2min.

- IMEI null/null

- *#1234# shows only AP and CSC, but no CP (missing baseband?)

- no factory reset possible. I can choose that in the menu, but then nothing happened. Full wipe via Recovery Menu was possible

- KNOX is okay, 0x0

*

What i did until now:

- I flashed a German 5.0 Stock Rom (DBT, no branding) and PIT File with ODIN- nothing changed.

- I flashed back to 4.4.2 with ODIN - nothing changed

*

due to the fact that there is no EFS Backup File available i know i have a problem. I read a lot the last 3 days but im not sure i understood everything right.

Is there a way to fix the IMEI issue? I read something about a developer EFS File which can be installed?

*

It would be gread to get some help from you all, thx!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire