dimanche 8 février 2015

[Q] Galaxy S5 android is upgrading on boot, stuck in dalvik, not remembering wifi pas topic






I've been scouring the web for an answer to this but can't find anything that helps.
Every time I reboot my device it says, "Android is upgrading" and "optimizes" 2 apps. I wouldn't mind this that much if it didn't delete my saved wifi passwords every time and behave really slowly for a few minutes after boot.

Things I have tried:
-Clearing Dalvik Cache from recovery boot (no effect)
- Switching to ART (when device reboots it's still in Dalvik)
-Deleting .odex files from data/app (there were none)
-Uninstalling Titanium Backup (no effect)

I am rooted, but have not tripped knox. I have frozen knox and context service with titanium backup as whenever I would boot I would get an error message from these that would not go away. I am running the stock rom from SamMobile (installed using Odin).

I would greatly appreciate help, as I am struggling with this and I'm sure others are too.
Thanks!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire