dimanche 8 février 2015

Problem regarding HTC One X root topic






I did a half ass job in trying to unroot. I deleted the su binary and superuser.apk file but didn't restore the stock ROM or recovery or boot before deleted them. I didn't wipe disk and relock the bootloader either, I just stopped there.
After that, my ROM, Viperx 3.7.7 can still grant apps permission to access root, albeit a little buggy (can't grant for one time but must choose either 10min of access or forever). But after I update to Viper 4.1.1 or CM 12, that ability is lost completely and CWM start asking me if I wanted to fix root upon exit. Right now I can still access root and do things to its file (maybe) but I can't grant any permission, root checker told me my root is not properly installed and like I said above, CWM keep asking me and what I choose (Yes or No) makes no difference.
Anyone got a clue about what I should do? I've already tried to reflash the su binary from the onexroot zip file available on this forum, It didn't do anything.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire