dimanche 8 février 2015

[Q] HTC One X+ stuck Cannot go into Recovery topic






HI All,

I'm messed up . Hp some one could help me out . I have an HTC One X+ device which i had stock anroid runing in it . It was fine until i tried to flash another updated ROM to it. however the update was install n it booted normally . after some time I found out that the phone is stuck (totally black screen) . I rebooted it (with the power + volume down button). I managed to go into TWRP n restore it back, but the same issue occurred. Next I tried to goto TWRP . Grate could not get in to it the phone goes dead blank. I did an factory reset in fastboot mode .. I flashed the recovery img again from "adb" it mentioned it was successful . but yet when I select recovery the phone shows up the htc sreen n goes blank . I have to restart again to go back to fastboot mode. Can any one pls help me out.

Massive thanx in advance ..






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire