dimanche 8 février 2015

[Q] Laser MID-741KID topic






We bought some cheap 7" tablets for our kids, as they'd been playing games on our TF300T and I wasn't getting a look in!
Google MID-741KID-PNK

On the TF300T, I was using the app "Kids Mode" by Zoodles to help manage their use i.e. blocked content, promotion of educational content, etc. I thought I'd be able to install that app and use it, but the tablet comes pre-installed with its own app which auto-launches on start up. The two aren't compatible so I've had to stick with the pre-installed app.

1. Is it possible to stop the pre-installed app from auto-loading and/or remove it? I'm not even sure where it is as it doesn't come up in the list of installed apps.
2. Could I try flashing a new ROM? No Laser devices come up on the XDA Forums though... so what would I use?
(current install - Android version 4.4.2, Baseband version Unknown, Kernel 3.0.36+ root@team_desktop #393 Mon Oct 21 2013, Build Number JDQ39)

Thanks!
Mark.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire