dimanche 8 février 2015

[Q] Urgently need help please help me topic






Hi, i just bought a Lenovo A526. After a few readings i tried to root my cell with few apps. I only managed to root it by using Kingo Root & I root. Unfortunately when i tried to install CWM/TWRP recovery i can't install from zip and even do backup. Then i go through the recovery & noticed that my emmc & sd is not mounted. I also tried to install CWM through MTK Droid Tools but also no luck. The indicator at the bottom is Blue or yellow. While an error " adbd files not installed: also popup when i press "Root".

Now i really want to know how to install CWM/TWRP recovery, properly root my device & flashing either MIUI Rom or Lollipop Rom. I really hope you guys can help me.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire