dimanche 8 février 2015

Unable to mount /data and storage topic






I'm having a bit of an issue with my SM-P900. I rooted using Odin 3.9, installed TWRP 2.7, and then tried to install custom rom. The custom room (Link Here) But, I noticed something a bit strange while it was installing, it was unable to mount cache, data, etc, but it showed to be successful so I didn't think anything of it. I tried to boot into it, got past the initial Samsung screen, but then afterwards it was just black. I reflashed TWRP 2.7 but nothing happened. I also tried reflashing a stock rom I found using Odin 3.9 which let my device go past the initial samsung screen and into the second one(the one with the sound) but it just hung there. I booted back into TWRP and found that now only data and storage are unable to mount.

I've been searching all day, and I'm stuck. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire