dimanche 8 février 2015

[Q] My SM-T210R won't stop rebooting or force closing! topic






I posted a thread before but got no responses or help so I'm trying again. My Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 has been messed up ever since I ran the 4.4.2 official update from Samsung. System apps like settings, my files, video player and other apps force close anytime I try to open them. It reboots itself after too many force closes so it's basically unusable. The only things I can do are play games and sometimes even games force close when I try to open them.

Here are all the things I've tried:
  • I wiped data and cache in a custom recovery.

  • I tried doing a full wipe and flashing a different rom.

  • I used odin to go back and flash the stock rom


And none of these things have worked. In all the roms I flashed on this tablet they all have force closing and constant reboot issues.

Does anybody have an idea of a possible solution? I'd like to be able to actually use my tab again.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire