dimanche 8 février 2015

[Q] Possible epic brick...read inside for details! topic






So, I fudged up here. I installed a BUMPed KK bootloader thinking my kernel and recovery were BUMPed. Was using Render Kernel, turns out the Lollipop version is BUMPed, not KK. Good job, me! Got secure boot error loop and I still had TWRP, so I flashed the JB baseband. No boot. Tried to restore a backup I had (Mahdi + Render). No boot. Well, might as well use LG Flash Tools to go back to stock. Like I haven't done it 80 times before....Failed! Failed! Failed! . . . Failed! (I can't remember how many times I've tried).

I've tried every which way and LG Flash Tool gives me this:

PID: NULL
IMEI: NULL
Model :
DLL : D800
BIN : LGD800AT-01-V10o-310-410-OCT-19-2013+0.tot
SWV :
SWOV :
Model Information Check FAIL!
00000000

So, am I royally screwed?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire