dimanche 8 février 2015

WiFi Modem in my Galaxy S2 I9100 (India) died. Unable to flash with ODIN. topic






I had installed the CyanogenMod 10.3 Stable build on my Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 and it worked fine for a few months, and suddenly one fine day, the WiFi button in the Settings stopped starting the WiFi modem inside the phone, and hence the WiFi networks in the area don't even get listed. So if the button next to WiFi says OFF, I tap on it to start the WIFI and it switches to ON, the blank area below it says, "Turning Wi-Fi on", and after a few seconds, the switch goes back to OFF. That is all that happens. My cousin told me to go back to stock ROM so I got the stock ROM off of SamMobile.com. I got KIES as well as ODIN. I installed KIES and started it, and connected the phone with the USB cable in the USB port and not the hub. The phone never gets detected in KIES. Even when I go into the Download Mode (by booting with Home + Vol Down + Power), ODIN doesn't recognize the device at all. I've heard of a way to fix this by pressing *#7284# in the Dialer and getting options to set the UART radio button to MODEM, but all I get is "Invalid MMI Code".

I don't quite know what my options are now. It would be great to just go back to the stock ROM and get the WIFI to start and to detect networks in the range. Thanks !






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire