vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Cannot turn on Wifi/bluetooth (Sorta) topic






Hey guys, kinda run into a problem i have never had with my billions of android phones. Yesterday i ran into a problem when i was coming home from school, My wifi nor bluetooth could turn on, when i hit the button to turn either on, it stays on the "On" switch for a good 5 seconds. my moto x 2013 (4.4.4) was kinda also running hot and the battery drained super fast that day (Also My facebook messenger app used 150mb that day, i only Recived one message without responding :V), i let it sit on charge for maybe an hour and i was able to turn the stuff back on eventually, now today its happened once again and makes my Smart watch useless when there's no Bluetooth :v Any help? i have read that it might be a modem problem and all i would need to do is flash one but im on stock not rooted :v verizon 4.4.4 cant be rooted at this moment.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire