vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Install button working topic






Hi,

Fairly basic Android user here with an irritating problem. Running whatever the most basic version of Lollipop is on my M8, installed today but this problem has been ongoing well before that.

So the problem is that the 'Install' button here on the screen in the image attached is totally unresponsive, no matter the app I'm trying to install. Showbox is here but that's just because it's an old apk I had on my phone, I've the same problem for anything I've tried.

In the fine words of Ned Flanders' father, I've tried nothing and I'm all out of ideas - thought it best to ask for advice from people who know more than me. Any advice much appreciated!








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	6Vkp3Q0.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	48.1 KB<br/>ID:	3141996
 

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire