vendredi 30 janvier 2015

[Q] connecting ps3 controller to note 4 topic






Hello all! I have recently bought the Google I am cardboard, and it's
Amazing! I've found a game ( a flight sim) for cardboard, that needs to have a joystick
Connected, and asi do not have any specific android controller, I wanted to connect my ps3 controller. But there's a problem! I have connected the controller to the phone using the otg cable, and once I open the sixaxis enabler app, and tap on enable sixaxis, it sais "no sixaxis detected" . I have tried using a different controller cable ( leaving the same otg...I only have one of those. ..) , i have tried rebooting the phone, and i have also tried leaving the controller off until tapping "enable sixaxis" and also turning it on as soon as u connect it.
Also, the controller isn't getting charged when I attach it, nothing happens.
Is it the otg cable's fault? Or can I do something about it? Is there any other non-root method to connect the controller?
Thanks !! ;)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire