vendredi 30 janvier 2015

[Q] Verizon note 3 safestrap not booting topic






Hello all I recently upgraded to a note 3 from verizon, and I have unlimited data did the sim trick and still have my UDP!
The problem is I want to install a custom rom so I can thether and watch xbmc, have better battery performance and a faster phone. I rooted and installed custom roms for years on several phones, but the note 3 has become impossible for me so I'm seeking help.

I have kk 4.3 and the MJ7 baseband.....I rooted using kingo then I installed the super user from the play store....then installed busy box(stericson) ...then the latest safestrap 3.75 I think...Once installed I hit the boot to recovery and it goes to the samsung boot screen with the open lock then restarts to the same screen again with the open lock and boots up to the android os... I have installed and uninstalled different version of safestrap and no recovery still. I have softbricked my phone several time already and recovered using odin...My knox counter is on 0x1 but I dont care about that...I want my phone with custom rom I hate this verizon bloatware! Please help!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire