vendredi 30 janvier 2015

(Q) Building automated script for Android game topic






Hello there,
First I will apologize if I'm in the wrong thread, but from what I read that's the place to ask the question I have :)
To get to the pint:
I would like to write a script for an android game, which will execute certain actions in the game. I'm talking about a strategy game so the script will make attacks in a loot, thus saving enormous amounts of time if I do it by hand.
I've seen a script like that but I can't get my hands on it, so I've decided to look into writing my own.
Here comes the fun part: I'm a total noob in writing any codes :(, but I'm a fast learner.
So far I've realized that because the game runs on servers, I'll need to open the source code of the game to extract the commands that the game is using for each action. Than compile a script that will execute that same action (sending it to the server) from my behalf (using my account information) and than put this action into a loop for as many times I would like to (think that would be the easiest part compared to everything else)
I would really appreciate it if someone can point me in the right direction as far as what to read and what to use to do all of that.
Thank you Much in advance!
Shlevy


Sent from my SM-N900R4 using XDA Free mobile app






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire