vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Still on the JellyBean 4.3 (X-Note 7) - what am I missing out? Update recommended? topic






Hey folks,

I still have 4.3 installed on my note 3 and since its really starting to get a lil old, I was wondering if its finally worth upgrading?

I mean I customized this thing so hard with hand selected debloating of 99% of the system apps that are just spyware/crapware to me, including all google apps except playstore and the required additional apks. Also using xposed to tweak everything to my needs like custom button configs and visual tweaks etc pp..

From what I've seen and read so far things got more difficult in Kitkat than before. Like Apps not beeing able to fully use SD-Card or problems with root etc.. so is there anything really positive that Kitkat or Lollipop added?

Either the stock versions or aosp based?

Would be cool to hear some opinions.

And what about performance? On my 4.3 Rom with custom kernel @ 2225mhz i get like 35-37k antutu score as well. How are your guys' scores nowadays with recent roms and similar clock?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire