vendredi 30 janvier 2015

[Q] broken standard 5 pin usb plug / mod it? topic






ok, I realize that this is a android/mobile phone based website. I also know this is a regularly if not updated by the minute as far as well, the entire site/forums.. But my question could be a general question about usb modifications.. If i am in the wrong area/website please tell me. As far as my question goes, i have a nice little bluetooth speaker. It has a five pin usb female adapter but the pins have become well, screwed is the best way i can put it.. Is there anyway to bypass the usb aspect of it and hardwire it ? I know and have hardwired my motorola's when i happen to have too low of a battery level for a sbf to work.. so I know the concept maybe possible but dont know the first place to start without ruining everything by basically cracking it with a hammer (not actual technique but results are very similer)

ok. thank you and hope this was somewhat cohearant and undersatandable or atleast not to long to read..

-deadseth
"i die alot"






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire