vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Dazzling white vs Titanium Bronze topic






hello folks!

So I'm about to receive the titanium bronze Samsung galaxy tab s 8.4 and will have 14 days to make an exchange. I went to the store the other day and had a comparison with the texture of Titanium bronze vs dazzling white. So I made a little scratch test with my finger nails on the demos and the white can barely see any scratches being made while the bronze can definitely see scratch marks made. Despite this I was wondering what other pros/cons for these back covers have? I'm most likely am going to have a skin protection for the front/back of the tablet because I want to protect any scratch marks and finger prints in case. Does anyone know of any good skin protection out there? Is ZAGG any good? I'm also looking for book cases that can make the tablet stand at a 45 degree, cover the front and back for extra protection. I welcome all feedbacks and recommendations






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire