vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Need Italian IMEI numbers for Samsung promotion topic






I recently moved to Italy and saw a decent promotion with Samsung which offered a €200 rebate when buying a Note 4 or Note 4 edge if you have a Note I, II, III or S4. This seemed quite good as Amazon sold the Note for a decent price. All well and good until I'm trying to claim, the Note 4 I bought is Italian and so that is fine but the S4 I have is not being accepted as it is not Italian. I did read the terms and conditons earlier and I can't really see where it says that the original phone also had to be Italian but as I don't speak any Italian and can't ring Samsung up I'm a bit stuck. I was wondering if anybody would be able to PM an Italian IMEI for a Note I,III or III or an S4 that I could use for this, I know it's a bit of a cheeky request but it seems like the easiest way to get this done.

Thanks a lot.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire