vendredi 30 janvier 2015

[Q] Storage sizes don't add up topic






I'm having a very odd problem with my S5. When I go to the storage tab for the internal storage, the bar graph initially shows that I have it about 3/4 full, but it is still calculating the sizes of everything.

When it is done calculating, the bar graph (shown in attachment) is now totally full and numbers for all of the pieces of used storage add up to more than 16GB (16.62), but it still says I have about 3.5GB free. Huh? That would mean that I have more than 20GB in the device...

Is this a problem, or is there just a bug in the way that it accounts for the storage.

Also, if I wait a bit then the bar graph reverts to the uncolored version that shows the memory about 3/4 full.








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	2015-01-30 22.34.52.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	194.2 KB<br/>ID:	3141993
 

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire