vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Stuck on LTE (which barely works). topic






Hey all,

New S4 came in yesterday (corporate device, Maas360 and all that fun crap) and within a few hours I had it up and running however I started noticing that when someone would try to call me it wouldn't ring. Data works consistently but even when I show three bars on LTE if I swipe down it'll say "No Service". More often than not if I try to place a call out it will tell me "Network not available". I've wiped the device with the hopes that it would fix this but nothing. I've read about many issues related to connectivity of various sorts when it comes to KitKat. Is this my issue? I've compared the signal to my old Motorola Droid Razr and there is much difference. I'm attaching screenshots. Not sure why but it appears that my phone will sit on LTE and never drops down to anything else. If I test with CDMA I get absolutely nothing unlike the Moto. Any thoughts would be appreciated! :good:








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	FullSizeRender-3.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	249.6 KB<br/>ID:	3142099
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	FullSizeRender-2.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	254.0 KB<br/>ID:	3142100
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	FullSizeRender-5.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	254.7 KB<br/>ID:	3142101
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	FullSizeRender-4.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	251.7 KB<br/>ID:	3142102
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	FullSizeRender-1.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	249.6 KB<br/>ID:	3142103
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	249.1 KB<br/>ID:	3142104
 

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire