vendredi 30 janvier 2015

[Q] One problem or another topic






I am trying to find a fully functional rom. I have tried numerous roms and run into 2 or 3 of the same problems. What I need is working ? . Working Wifi. Working Camera. And working GPS. Most of the roms have given me a problem with the camera. For instance, I take a picture in a dark place and when the flash goes off I get a black screen and there is no display I am forced to pull battery as the phone will not reboot after. I have not had wifi or bluetooth problems in a long time so I can not comment on that. I recently tried Liquid Smooth's 4.4 rom and the camera works, however GPS will not work unless connected to WIFI which does me no good if it won't navigate. Has anyone found a rom out there that is fully functional? I do not have service on my device, which is d2spr by the way, so mobile data and 4g are not needed. Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire